Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Jubilee - LHO146N

So, amongst all the really good reasons to be a member of JULE now, with my current Jubilee, I'm also interested to know if anyone can point me in the direction of the other Jubilee that I once owned: LHO 146 N.

Like many, I had the car as a single man, selling her on when I got married in the early-90s, somewhere in Gloucestershire.

I would dearly love to know her current condition, as I know already that she was taxed in Feb 17 and MOT'd in Dec 16.

.........and to be blunt, and honest, I'd like to try and buy her back in the future, should the occasion arise..........

Can anyone help??
Here she is, with LE alloys, circa Summer 1994 near RAF Innsworth in Gloucestershire (note that a previous owner had placed the dash plaque on the front bumper????? LEs were on her when I bought her, but she came with an original full-set of V8s which went with the car when I sold her on)

Uploaded files:
  • 14054974_10153552634622757_1879794723122155427_n.jpg

it was owned by a lady in Wales who i asked to join but never did... as a previous owner dvla will give you her current owners details (1costs about £7).

incidentally I own the next car after your cuttent one (no.91) lol

If it ain't broken don't try to fix it as if you do it will definitely break

Really, great stuff.........what a small community of interest we really are B)

This is a car I am shall we say interested in, as I also own a Jubilee but reg no LHO145N. It would be great I think if my Jubilee and this one could sit side by side, given their reg nos.

Best wishes

Simon

slilley wrote:
This is a car I am shall we say interested in, as I also own a Jubilee but reg no LHO145N. It would be great I think if my Jubilee and this one could sit side by side, given their reg nos.

Best wishes

Simon

I agree Simon.......especially as I found out today that my current Jubilee LCK644N is the car sequentially prior to a car Colin has.....mine is No 90, his is No 91........what a great photo that would be of all 4 cars together. 2 with sequential production numbers and 2 with sequential registration plates 😮

Not forgetting of course there is another Jubilee LHO383N which is still active as well. How nice it would be to get all three "LHO" Jubilees together. Unless of course there are some more out there????

Simon

So, confirmed, I'm now the owner of 2 Jubilee editions *gulp having tracked down LHO 146 N and been very fortunate to buy him back off of the current owner.........my thanks to Colin for his initial steer and assistance.

The old boy has had a hard life, but the sentimental value attached to the vehicle means that over time, I will bring the standard of 'Midge' up to a similar condition as my current Jubilee (LCK644N).......

To say I am over the moon, is a significant understatement 🙂

Great news regarding LHO146N. I look forward to seeing him/her along side mine, LHO145N in due course. Would love to compare where both of them have been over the years. I got all the previous owner history from the DVLA last year and was fascinated to see how mine had criss-crossed the south of England until 1998 when I acquired him.

Simon

...........and here they are, finally both together B):)

Uploaded files:
  • 20992988_10154522160597757_1227078818334936496_n.jpg