Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Potential get Together in the South

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi

I am considering organising a meet  in the coming months for JULE  members, this would be primarily of interest to those in the South of England, but others may wish to travel further, the location would be in the Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire or Somerset area dependent on the location of those interested.

If you would like to meet please reply with your location and I will try to arrange a suitable place and date.

Martyn

I am in Berksire, Langley to be exact. Would be great to meet up.

Simon

Hi Simon, Good to hear from you, I am planning to arrange a meet somewhere in the Basingstoke/Andover area, depending on responses. Martyn

Hi Martyn

I live in West Sussex on the South Coast( Bognor/Littlehampton).

Hi Ian

Good to hear from you, will post on here when I have venue and date, the most likely day will be a Sunday

Martyn

Hi Martyn

I live in Winchester and would certainly be interested in meeting up. I don’t know where you have got to in terms of planning but would be grateful if you could keep me updated.

All the best

David

Hi David

Thanks for interest, I am hoping  in the next couple of weeks to be able to confirm date and location, will possibly be late May or July

Martyn

I live in the Midlands so quite well placed, i would do my best to join up down South, i have been a member for a few years now and most of the time contending with the Covid Crisis so would be nice to meet a few faces as i think it a good idea to keep this web site going and to carry on the common support of fellow members.

Andrew Devereux

Hi Martyn,

That would be amazing - count me in! I'm in South London

Cheers Lord Anthony

Hi Martyn

Brilliant … I live in West Wickham Kent

Pauline

Page 1 of 2Next