Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Protect your car from theft.

This came through to me the other day. i thought it may be of interest to our members.

Dear club secretary,

I am writing to you with regards to recent news items about car thefts and I have an offering that may be of benefit to your club and its members.

The item we are offering is known as a Ghost immobiliser which is installed in conjunction with your current car security devices, however this immobiliser runs separately and configured to your individual settings.The Ghost is a unique, next generation device that secures your vehicle without the need for cutting wires or adding aftermarket key-fobs.

I am offering your club a £35 fee for every immobiliser sold via your associated club website, the cost for this immobiliser is set by the manufacturer so you can search across the UK and you will find the same price. The benefit to your club would be £35 which can be reinvested in whichever way you wish. We can provide a tracking facility to show how many devices have been sold using a unique reference.

I was hoping that you could promote this offering via by way of your e mail newsletters, this will save any costs or printing for you club.

This is proven technology and already recognised by a number of car enthusiasts across UK so should bring assurance on the quality of the product being offered.

https://www.immobiliserghost.co.uk/

If you do require any further details or wish to contact me, please email me on immobiliser@vehicletracking.co.com
or give me a call on 0800 689 0589

Many thanks

Simon
Copyright © 2019 Street Witness Leaflet Tracking, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you complete a contact us request.

Our mailing address is:

Street Witness Leaflet Tracking

5 Glamis Close
Glamis Close

Birkenhead, CH43 9JH

United Kingdom

Bob Hubbard