Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumTechnical: Members ProjectsRLW 7W
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

RLW 7W

More progress! This time, I've got the wiring loom and battery cable properly fastened to the underside of the car. In addition, I've got the engine bay wiring loom fasted in properly and got the pedal box assembly in place. I've refurbished the heat unit but I can't fit it for real until I get new rubbers.

I've also made a repair panel for the inside of the rear quarter window at the base of the c-pillar. I found a template online that made this MUCH easier. I'll probably delay in fitting this until the car is back on its wheels.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20181223_162904.jpg
  • IMG_20181224_190305.jpg
  • IMG_20181224_190329.jpg
If you build it, they will come

Completed lots of little jobs over the holiday without much to show for it. I spent ages trying to get the wings and doors lined up properly. It's close, but I think I have to shift the hinges to make it perfect. I did manage to get a sneaky photo with the bonnet on though.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20190101_162154.jpg

I bought some 8mm copper pipe today and spent some time this evening creating a fuel tank to engine bay fuel line. I've left the end too long so I can trim it accordingly once I know exactly where it needs to terminate.

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20190103_183108.jpg