Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral: Meets & EventsStoneleigh 2019
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Stoneleigh 2019

Is the club hoping to have a stand at Stoneleigh next year?

Colin

@Colin you mean this one? https://www.mgbjubilee.com/events/mg-triumph-spares-day-2019/

If you build it, they will come

Yes the MG & Triumph show, as the club application forms are now open

Cor Blimey Colin, give me a chance! Just found out my self.

Application form, H&S form, Public Liability Insurance form filled out & sent, now awaiting to see that our application has been excepted for a 3 car stand.

If we have been excepted I will let you all know ASP. Clive Wilday has asked if he can bring his Jubilee & I have said yes if  we get a stand.

Stay tuned to this forum for more details. I will only ask for cars once we have conformation of a stand and not before to avoid disappointment.

Bob Hubbard

It took over a month before they could be bothered to get back to me but I received conformation yesterday that we have a 3 car stand. I am looking for a LE GT & a LE Roadster to be on our stand to help wit the display along side Clive Wilday's Jubilee. You will need to be on the stand about an hour before the show starts as they will close the hall doors and you won't be able to get in. We will be able to leave about 15 mins after the show closes. You will receive 2 entrance tickets & a pass for your car free. More details will follow as soon as I get them.

If you would like to enter your car for display please let me know via this web site & send me your details to jule10bob@aol.com

Bob Hubbard

Morning Bob
As I was chosen to represent the club at the NEC last year I am willing to step down this year at Stoneleigh to allow anyone else to display

Colin
MAW123W

Oh! Ok Colin, many thanks.

Bob

Bob Hubbard

Bob

That is if you have the full compliment of cars if not then as I am going anyway with my MG Club (we also have a stand) then I can bring 977 along for you.

Colin

Thanks Colin for your offer. I'll let you know

Bob Hubbard

We now have two cars on our stand, Clive's jubilee & Chris Parrott with his LE GT. Any one else.

I have not received any updates from the Organisers as yet but they have always been slow. As soon as I get an update I will post on our new web site here.

Bob

Bob Hubbard